Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 24-05-2021, 09:40   #530
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Because there’s limited space on the hard drive.
Why would you care? Are you planning to do lots of recording?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Do you mean that recordings can be set to only be kept for a limited time Ben? I assumed that the technology was in existence to do this, but i've not come across it myself
There isn't an ability to keep them for a fixed time, but they become inaccessible after a time if the channel is dropped by VM.