Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 24-05-2021, 07:40   #528
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Just despair about what life will be like without one. Losing access to movies and series due to contractual disputes before getting the chance to watch them.
In the same way that we lost access to the UKTV channels on VM not so long ago?

I'd simply find another way to access them as I had to do when I changed my box - such as subscribing to the Sky Cinema package on Now TV.

This sort of thing is much less likely to happen with the streamers, of course, particularly with their original content, which is what I tend to watch most of the time.