View Single Post
Old 30-03-2018, 15:36   #5225
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Managed to get a actual price and what he will be doing is buying a standard season ticket with the cost of £283.10.

His father and I are actually sitting back atm biting our tongue as we know he is excited at going for his 1st interview and being offered the job but we think he should also be still applying for jobs closer to home within a similar pay scale example if he were to get a job in Glasgow he would only be £80.00 monthly for his traveling but anytime we try and tell him these options he just keeps saying no I want this job.

Being a parent is so hard at times especially when you can see through your own experience the pit falls but all you can do is sit back and pray it works out for your kids and they learn from being so head strong on the plus side where my son will be working he will get the opportunity in going up the career ladder as he really could not have been offered a job in a better area, so I suppose like all aspects in life there are always going to be pro's and con's you just need to hope that the cons are worth it in the end.

I think being a parent worrying is just part of the job no matter what age they are!

Last edited by weenie; 30-03-2018 at 16:11.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote