Thread: General RPBlock on my line
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2018, 08:29   #2
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: RPBlock on my line

never heard of it and tbh I think it is just bullshit from the call centre because they have no idea what they are doing and I will be flabbergasted if they have access to any sort of technical information like that which would let them know what is wrong with your line. The most they can do afaik is look at a database of fault references (known issues in your area) and what the estimated fix time is. Anything else they have to send a tech out for to diagnose and fix. I know it is an inconvenience having to stay in for a tech but at least they are sending one out and he'll get to the bottom of it. Faulty connections can creat on the line and can have serious ramifications on the network as a whole and not just your line/connection so it does need to be fixed.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote