Thread: 350M Hub 3 - Yeh or Neh?
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2018, 12:00   #16
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: Hub 3 - Yeh or Neh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Are you sure about advising an ex CS Call Centre agent to reboot their hub????

Sorry Kush, couldn't resist,
Haha in fairness, I've not actually rebooted my hub in a couple of weeks so maybe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I would get it sorted on the main forum if i was you, assuming you haven't rebooted it yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Lol yes i know, but i am surprised he hasn't got the update as i think it is on general release now and based on his post stating 'it will look awful' suggested he wasn't aware that the fix was on general release now, atleast i think it is and not just on a trial and would have thought he would have tried the forum to find out what was going on.

But i could be wrong and it is possible lots of the public got put on the trial without knowing so everyone may still not have it.
I'm in a weird area, I don't even get 350mbit - 200mbit is the top tier available to me so it wouldn't surprise me if the rollout was not live here yet either. Luckily I'm not too bothered about the graph, my internet works just fine
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote