View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 20:55   #4994
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I've always said that sport is a different kettle of fish, jfman. My posts have been focusing on dramas, films and documentaries.

Spot on, Aguero. Although you would have thought that Bruce would have got dressed by now.
The same principle applies to all forms of content though. Do I really want the back catalogue of different Hollywood studios scattered across four or five providers? Or worse, new releases on some platforms and the back catalogues on others?

What if Discovery owned documentaries, National Geographic documentaries and the BBC back catalogue all ended up separated?

It seems odd you are focused on dramas and documentaries when you consider the present pay tv bundles to be inadequate. There’s literally thousands of hours broadcast and on demand available. From as little as £7 a month on Now TV.