View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 19:27   #1
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
CoVid support bubble question

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this:

I live alone and visit my elderly relative every week to do some cleaning and cook her a Sunday dinner. Would this be classed as my 'support bubble' or can I have a separate household? Nothing is clear on the internet. Some sites say you can continue to visit people you are caring for after you've created your bubble, another site says that if you're living alone, and have carers who visit, you can still form a bubble with another household.

Greetings from Nottingham
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote