View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 14:17   #1865
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Did we find out what will be on sky sports main event, arena and the other daftly named one? I'm assuming sports which don't fit in the other channels will be lashed there?

Surprised sky gave all the HD channels too. And sky sports news loses the daft HQ name
Daft because vm don't own them?
Seems to be a lot of negativity towards SKY from you lately sir have you bee blinded by VMs lies of "it's not us it's big bad SKY and big bad BT they won't let us have channels for peanuts"
WWe will be on Arena i think along probably with boxing etc.
Anyway sources tell me BT are looking into launching a rival channel for Sky sports news hq and will want it on all platforms as they will use it to promote other BT channels and services, this if true indicates to me that the rumours from awhile back might be true that BT are also looking to launch a channel to rival sky1.
Maybe AMC is going 24hrs and going to get more content from other networks, exciting times ahead maybe.