View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 12:09   #1667
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What are you watching right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
It does. Arguably it doesn't matter if procedurals get cancelled at any point in the season but when you have series which are all about one big story there is nothing worse than it being cancelled out of the blue. 12 Monkeys "ended" and they knew that in advance of the finale season being produced so nothing was rushed and everything flows and ends perfectly. I was a bit iffy about it in season 1 because I didn't like the film but the more I got into it the more I loved it.
Should have it finished by the end of the weekend then I have 2 weeks off work chilling which means late nights.