View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 23:26   #5219
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

It's a shame because as I have said many a time before with other bad films, I don't understand how with all the people involved somebody at the script read through stage doesn't say "this isn't good enough and we need to build the story more and do build on the characters". I know some directors like to story board everything first as well and that is another opportunity for it to come out. It just think it is a damn shame that an entire xmen film has been wasted. I need a job as a film purifier or something (and sometimes tv) so I can catch this stuff early on and get them to fix it.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote