Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 10:29   #2153
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit (New Poll Added)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Yes, I can see the EU completely falling apart eventually. The tensions between countries as well as within them will become too high. Additionally, the economics of it all will start to fall apart with the next economic crisis.

Best to be out of it. Unfortunately, some people are not looking further than the benefits they can achieve from membership in relation to their summer holidays.
Yes we said that about the Euro. Done a lot better than the pound over the last 3 years.

It's strange Brexiteers seem desperate for the EU to fail. In or out of the EU they are our largest trading partner, so it would directly affect us. Don't expect that bloke, who can't be mentioned, from over the pond to do us any favours. He along with Putin would be happy for the EU to break up. United we stand, divided we fall.

---------- Post added at 10:29 ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Wow - this is desperate stuff.

My forum username is in Red because I am an Admin - that's the default vBulletin colour for that usergroup, how many other countries in the world have Red in their flag-clue the Union Jack has red in it.?

What next, are you going to accuse me of being the second gunman on the Grassy Knoll, the alleged site of the shooter and assassination of U.S. President, John F. Kennedy ?

I live and reside in the UK, I am British Citizen from Birth and I made up my own mind and was not unduly influenced that I want to leave the EU.
Not thought about that, but methinks you do protest too much. Where were you on 22/11/63?