View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 09:01   #381
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: One or two new channels coming to Freesat.

I think it's more likely if they removed 5STAR+1 for fees vs ratings ratio reasons, they are more likely to remove another +1 from FreeSat and use the money from that SD channel toward Paramount instead. That is probably why 5STAR+1 was removed. A quick search seems that people speculated it was directly to reduce fees, but I saw one comment that suggested they use the EPG space for 5Spike, and it's now on FreeSat, so it seems that's what they did (that post lists the other spin off C5 channels, so I can infer that was the missing one at the time).
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote