View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 10:28   #13
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury

Just biased judging. It was to be expected. Haven't really got much to add other than a rematch will end with Wilder putting his lights out. That's the best fury we'll see and he lacks power. He isn't going to get away with dancing around forever, he very nearly didn't get away with it this time. I'm tired of hearing about him getting a decision over Klitschko and him reigning down the sourness on Joshua. The guy is so blatantly jealous it's near unbearable now. Furys best win is still Klitschko, a guy Joshua retired and brutally stopped. Parker, Takam, Povetkin. All bigger names than anyone else on the Fury list. Same applies to Wilder too.

Joshua knocks out Fury. Joshua knocks out Wilder. Wilder knocks out Fury. That's how I've got it.

Fury has boxing talent but he's just always there waiting to be knocked out by a prime heavyweight. Dancing about at heavyweight throwing jabs will only serve you well for so long and as above it was so very close to undoing him against Wilder. Wilder will go out for blood in a rematch. He's seen Tyson at his best but Wilder is capable of a bit more earlier on this time around.