View Single Post
Old 23-11-2011, 18:40   #10
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Get ready for the biggest joke ever.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
you may of told them, the agents on the phone about the vmng - superhub but did you ask them to make a note of it for the tech to see? yeah common sense would have the agent make notes of it but it seems some don't bother and just book the tech. some have told me techs don't see notes some say they do, who knows but I'm sure their somewhat briefed to what their suppose to be doing at the customers address.

also during this long call did any agent put your on hold and contact your area manager, leave a message or anything or the sort?
tbh dude I am being screwed by someone. When I went through to customer relations I was told that the engineer was booked to do a swapover and that that was made clear to me when I booked it. I told them that was rubbish and that they can listen to the two phone calls I made where both women I spoke to said it was no probs for me to keep the vmng300 and the tech was only coming to check power levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
Who allowed the tech to take the vmng300 away?
a member of the family who was non the wiser and just let him crack on with it. That is why i wanted to be here, if he refused to let me keep it I would have rather cancelled the whole thing because now I am paying £10 more for less speed
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote