Thread: Phone upgrade ?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 17:55   #4
12noon
Inactive

Services: TiVo
12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice
Re: Phone upgrade ?

An update to the above is...

My wife phoned Virgin mobile today to upgrade her own phone and got the mid range phone that she wanted. She thought she would do me a favour and upgrade my phone at the same time. The none English woman on the other end of the phone sorted me an LG G4 and my wife was happy.

I got home from work and would have been pleased until she told me the monthly cost. It turns out the phone that was ordered was a LG G4C and not the phone i wanted.

My wife phoned Virgin back up and found out that it was the wrong phone that was ordered, but now i've to wait for it to come, then ring up and ask for packaging to send it back. Then wait for my next payment to go out of the bank before i can either try to get the phone i wanted or drop down to sim only and buy my own phone. Looks like it will be after Christmas now before i can upgrade. I wouldn't mind but i was about to buy my own phone anyway.
12noon is offline   Reply With Quote