Thread: UK Timeline The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 20:51   #21
Blackened
Inactive

Blackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpackBlackened has a very nice sixpack
Re: The Walking Dead

Kirkman said that? I read he'd said it was unfortunate and premature?

---------- Post added at 20:51 ---------- Previous post was at 20:46 ----------

I'm taking this back and correcting myself after digging deeper. Seems someone's left and a site has mis-reported the whole thing.

I think that's probably a good thing going off this first run.

This is a bit confusing now.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00037215.html

This article first says:
Quote:
"The Walking Dead" producers are debunking the rumor about staff firing and confirming a Fall comeback at the same time. Gale Ann Hurd who works with Frank Darabont as executive producers said the story originating from Deadline is not true, saying his co-worker is not firing the writers staff for the option of freelancers.
And then:
Quote:
When asked about any truth at all, Kirkman said, "It's a little premature to be nailing down. I don't know if it's going to be a freelance situation or if we're going to have writers in a writers' room. That's something that's being worked on now."
Blackened is offline   Reply With Quote