View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 00:24   #2707
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
He got made a Lord on the strength of that deal, we'll have that back if the deals not good enough
I wouldn't count on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
To be fair I don't think you are delighted to see them struggling, was just your comment about the farm shop, it reminded me what that idiot said the other day and how he's not been held to account for his moronic words, for the record I don't believe you want anything other than this to be a success, like most of us really for that matter
If it was anything close to a success, Johnson and his foot soldiers would be crowing about it. Anybody old enough to remember, "Yeah, but vaccines!"

Brexit has been downgraded from "sunny uplands" to "no difference in trade" to "understandable adjustments". I shudder to think what the next downgrade will be and genuinely hope there isn't one.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote