Thread: Cheap Laptop
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2020, 22:20   #2
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Cheap Laptop

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Hi everyone, need to suggest a cheap laptop for my sister- in-law. I'm a bit out of the loop as I use a desktop, tablet or my work laptop.

She's wanting to spend as little as possible but wants to use iTunes for music on her iPod, basic browsing, emails etc. She may watch a bit of iPlayer, Netflix Amazon Prime. Anyone got any suggestions? Remember as cheap as possible while still being usable(ish)!!

Thanks

Hi Grim, if it was me I'd probably get one from Argos based on the low spec requirements. They're better than places like Currys/PC World if anything goes wrong. You could probably get something for around the £250 mark ?? (i haven't looked for a while but it's where I get mrs daveeb's gear from as all she wants to do is Youtube, spotify etc).
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote