View Single Post
Old 15-08-2008, 23:56   #14195
Dephormation
Inactive

Services: Aquiss.net and loving it. No more Virgin Media, no more Virgin Phone, no more Virgin Mobile.
Dephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to all
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisey View Post
all i am saying is Be Smart. Play by their rules- not yours.
If there's one lesson to learn from Phorm's PR strategy its this; don't copy any aspect of their PR strategy. It has been an unmitigated disaster from start to finish.

As for the demo, it could have been better attended. But Phorm's counter demonstration wasn't well attended either, no one turned up to that one.

During the AGM Mr. Livingston was unable to say the words 'Phorm' or 'Webwise' in his presentations to the shareholders. So we managed to help him out, helped him to get the topic aired in front of the Chairman, shareholders and press. I think he was very grateful for that, but didn't get a chance to say so.

And many of the shareholders who were unaware came to talk to us afterwards, surprised and horrified that BT were doing this.

If we hadn't been there, it would never have happened.

But, whatever, I enjoyed it. And if there is going to be another demonstration, I will clear my diary again, and I will be there.

I hope you'll join me, and share one of Madslug's excellent sandwiches, and a laugh at BT's expense.