Thread: Anorexia
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2021, 11:44   #59
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Anorexia

As you may know a hellva lot has happened since my last update, her 2 years of A-levels had to go in to a 3rd year which she is just finishing.

She was looking at going to the Royal Holloway University, but she is looking at to doing her Uni online as she has spent over a year doing this thanks to Covid-19. She did have another girlfriend, but they are now called Aaron and are going to transition, but they broke up before she knew this

I don't think her nan's death has effected her weight, but she has started to lose some recently.

I'm glad I can talk to her and we can talk about stuff, she has a new girlfriend, who lives in Kent and is 2 years younger than her.

I did joke with her about her fancying older women, one being Gillian Anderson but I can't get her to watch The X-Files.

I'm mixed when it comes to her not going to uni, as I would miss her.

But staying at home, we would be able to watch her.

One thing I just remembered was that she became a vegetarian which was interesting as some of their food has higher calories.

But about a year later a friend who had been a vegetarian, said that if the animal dies anyway just eat it, so she went back to being a meat eater, but not a fan of roast pork.