Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2017
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2016, 02:55   #33
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Fall 2016/2017 TV Schedule

I'll get round to watching more via on demand and binge watches but the ones I've kept up with are

The Flash (Slow and swerving start but the CW's take on the Flashpoint series of comics is really starting to pick up with the latest episodes and introduction of Savitar and the mystery around it being great)

Arrow (Dull start again but has picked up much like the Flash and is already a far more promising season than #4 which was pure awful - Timeline affected by Flashpoint)

Legends of Tomorrow (It's still nothing amazing but the removal of the Hawk duo and the incredibly poor love triangle that persisted instantly had a positive effect on the show, Palmer whilst still annoying is tolerable now and the cast shake up has paid of somewhat. - Majorly affected by Flashpoint)

I added Flashpoint notes on each because I believe it's absolutely essential to watch all three this year because of multiple tie ins due to the Flashpoint story above. Supergirl crosses with all three in the three part Invasion story over Flash, Arrow and ending on Legends of Tomorrow, besides that it remains in its own standalone world and Timeline.

Timeless - again its not amazing but I can't stop watching it? The main plot has suckered me into watching each episode and I'm actually enjoying it, the individual time period of the week style episodes can be tedious but I'm drawn into the main arc. Another like this was FlashForward from years ago that was pretty standard and dull but I had to get the answers.

Gotham - Standard stuff really, it's brilliant. The Penguin is standout. Not sure what the deal is with his new foubd love interest though.

Lucifer - Still hit and miss.

The rest is generally repeated animation such as South Park, Futurama and Rick and Morty.

Future watches:

Shooter - Anyone tried it?
Stranger Things S2 - S1 was simply amazing, from start to finish was just brilliant.

The Expanse - May find myself rewatching the first season again to get up to scratch.

Westworld - Left because of busy schedule. This gonna be another Nolan and JJ five season special? Who owns it? Warner Bros? Like Person of Interest, another wildly successful show that ended up in the bin because of a Warner and CBS dispute. Is it generally different on HBO?

Sherlock S4

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 15-12-2016 at 03:07.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote