View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 11:32   #16
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Fed up with Amazon prime phone calls

I just tell them my washing machine is 22 years old (dishwasher, TV etc are 15 years old). They go away then but they keep coming back.

Just waiting for the telecoms companies to offer something to block calls where the originating termination doesn't match the caller-id presented number. I reckon that would stymie many of these. Could have exceptions for known companies where caller-id matches a block of numbers for that originating termination.

Additionally a feature where a subscriber can log calls based on the originating termination and get that blocked to their line. This would need to happen at exchange as that detail isn't presented to the subscriber.