View Single Post
Old 28-10-2021, 15:42   #74
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Catholic Church admits Bible is BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
And that’s the joy of Science - they keep trying to find out.

They don’t pretend to know all the answers, but try to fit the (scientific) Theories to the available evidence, and when new evidence becomes available, modify the Theories.

For instance

https://www.space.com/what-came-before-big-bang.html
yeah the bang bounce theory. But none of it works with infinity, does it? there is theories on infinity but it is totally beyond the human grasp

If science is right then for there to be matter there must always have been matter but one can always ask where did it come from as without a starting point we cannot understand it.

When my faith is challenged I simply meditate on infinity and that gives my faith back to me