View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 20:29   #636
PtolemyIV
cf.member

PtolemyIV is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul0363 View Post
If you originally had 3 V6 boxes and are moving to 360 then there shouldn't be an extra charge.

I had 3xV6 and now have 1x360 main plus 2x360 minis - my price hasn't changed.

If they don't send the remotes you should try calling and asking to be put through to the 360 team - they should be able to sort you out.
Sorry I wasnt clear - I was asking if there is still an extra monthly charge for a 3rd box or 2nd mini in your case (think it was £7 per month for the v6s)

Were you not able to upgrade the software on all your v6s even if requiring an engineer? i would have a strong preference to keep the extra storage even if it meant losing one of the v6s.

I lost 3 hours of my day going around in circles of insanity with every team imaginable at virgin today (customer services sent me to retentions who sent me to faults who sent me back to customer services each time requiring full security checks and 30mins waits). it turns out the guy that upgraded me never seems to have ordered the switch to 360 boxes and none of the teams seem to be able to technically do it for me or just order the darn remotes.. half the time they try to order me a replacement v6 remote (but strictly only one!!) and ALL of them including supervisors say there is no way I can technically upgrade the v6 software and keep my boxes.. (remember they disabled one already so i currently only have 2 v6s)

I finally asked to have the guy who did my contract call me - after the adviser taking no less than SIX attempts to get my phone number read out from screen correctly, I still havent heard a word since!!

completely at a loss as to what to do..

Ie they have to send me a 360 plus mini since it is different hardware

I am now at a complete loss as to what to do and would love to leave virgin right now :-)
PtolemyIV is offline   Reply With Quote