View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 15:15   #19
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Time to Spring Clean

I was helping out one of my Dad's friends at the weekend and noticed a few things that I'd mention in this thread for other people to bare in mind.

Fans:

I was checking his machine and saw the temperatures were really high. Turned out one of his fans wasnt working. I always find it a good idea to take your side panel off at times and just make sure all your fans are spinning properly.

The PC was in this cabinet where the PC was pushed right to the back.
There is really no point in having many fans in your machine if there is no air space round your PC. You need room for it to breath.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote