View Single Post
Old 28-04-2018, 10:12   #656
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It still exists, you just created a branch in the multiverse - anyway, how do you know the future in a timeline you thought you had erased?
I'm from the future of that timeline, not the present of that timeline - it was the transformation of 99% of the human race into Mighty Dick that prompted me to travel back to the 80s, reset the time line, then come forward to this point in the time line.
So there's currently 2 of me in this time line, so I'm pretending to be my older brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
btw, don’t speak ill of the Mighty Dick (all praise to Richard, Greatest Magesterial Tyrannosaurus Victorix (GMTV), and the Mother Empress Judy the Infallible).
ermmmmm
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote