View Single Post
Old 25-09-2020, 20:10   #14290
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Well after 195 days (28 weeks).

My mum is finally coming home.

We have the hospital bed and air mattress, we bought a 28" TV and Splitter so she can watch the same as us on her TV.

She will be in bed all the time unless we are able to source a compact hoist as the room isn't massive.

I will have to get up around 3am to move her into a new position, but as I'm not currently working it isn't going to be a problem, but I will have to adapt.

She also currently doesn't have a good appetite, but after I cook her some decent home cooked food she should fatter herself up and get her appetite back.

Talking with my sister she will be better to eat little and often.

Her trouble is not only diabetic she also had her gallbladder removed so has to be carful eating fatty and sugary food.

The annoying thing is she has too much money so will have to pay the full amount for the first month which is for 2 carers (she need this) 4 times a day, a mere £4360. next month after she gets her money re-evaluated should drop to £40 a month

Last edited by Hom3r; 25-09-2020 at 20:14.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote