View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 15:19   #2345
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Assassins Creed Black Flag . . . again.

Really struggling with PC games now, computer is well behind specs required for many of the later games.

I could spend a lot of money upgrading, but apparently newer motherboards often have issues regarding Win 7 drivers . . and lots of faffing about to overcome it.

Methinks a PS4 is on the Crimbo list, whether I get the hang of the controller before I pop my clogs is another matter
Get the PS5 no point throwing £250+ on PS4 unless you want to buy my immaculate silent PS4 Pro off me!

---------- Post added at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 15:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Trying (and failing) to play COD:MW, as the latest update won't load on to my 256GB SSD, as there isn't enough space to download the latest 50+GB update (can't make any space, as COD:MW is all that is on there).

So, copy the game library to my 2TB HD, download and install the update, then copy the game library back to the SSD (as it tidies up to less than 256GB after the update).

Bit of a faff - I may have to buy another 512GB SSD (already have one, but don't want to fill it up with the games, as it's at 200GB used already).
You know in the long run it'll be the right thing to do.....

Western Digital_Black SN750 1 TB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD - Generation 3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-SN750.../dp/B07M64QXMN