Thread: General TV360
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2023, 09:23   #10
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: TV360

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Nope, it's why I don't ever want one. The only positive thing that is useful for partially sighted people especially is the voice control function, bur you can get that with Sky Q as well as other useful features missing from the 360.

There are lots of people on various forums who regretted changing over and, despite initially being told that they couldn't, some have managed to change back to the V6.
Not quite, Richard. I am pleased with the 360 because it allows me to select programmes on my watchlist with profiles. So I can separate my programmes from my wife's and also have a separate list for shared viewing. If you live on your own, you can separate genres by the same method, to make your programmes easier to find.

While I agree that it is a shame there is not a 'recently deleted' folder on the 360, it's not the end of the world and you can normally get your programme back on demand.

I have never used the TIVO's 'wishlist' function except when I tried it out initially to see how it worked, so I don't miss that at all, but I know some people do value it.

It's horses for courses really, some will love it while others want to hang on to what they've got.