View Single Post
Old 25-05-2012, 09:16   #5163
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Well Nash I had two glasses of white wine and Mr T had two pints beer £1.50 each with vouchers and I also had a ploughmans and chips.

The bus journey itself is quite enjoyable as it passes through several villages on the way. It was a glorious day but by the time we reached Newquay there was a sea haar blowing in so we had to go into Wetherspoons to get out of the cold, well that's our excuse anyway. I drifted in and out of the shops afterwards.
Yes Den you have to watch where you are walking in Truro some of the walkways can be quite trecherous. But Truro Cathedral is quite impressive especially since the recent clean of the outside. Hope you are enjoying your stay, you've certainly got the weather.
Yes Tinky we had a wonderful 5 days and visited Lands End, Bodmin, Penzance, Wadebridge and several other places but the trouble is that the time goes very quickly and before you know it its time to go back.