View Single Post
Old 25-05-2012, 10:11   #5162
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
WE went to Largs today. It was lovely. What did you get an Wetherspoons Tinky.
Well Nash I had two glasses of white wine and Mr T had two pints beer £1.50 each with vouchers and I also had a ploughmans and chips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
It was beautiful in Newquay yesterday Tinky and also it was beautiful looking at Truro Cathedral yesterday in the afternoon where we were with our family although later on l had a scare as l fell over in one of those roman gulley that go through the town but luckily although shaken l did not break anything although l have a sprained ankle to show for it.
The bus journey itself is quite enjoyable as it passes through several villages on the way. It was a glorious day but by the time we reached Newquay there was a sea haar blowing in so we had to go into Wetherspoons to get out of the cold, well that's our excuse anyway. I drifted in and out of the shops afterwards.
Yes Den you have to watch where you are walking in Truro some of the walkways can be quite trecherous. But Truro Cathedral is quite impressive especially since the recent clean of the outside. Hope you are enjoying your stay, you've certainly got the weather.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote