View Single Post
Old 19-02-2007, 12:53   #36
Pittcity
Inactive

Services: Virgin Phone L, Broadband M, TV L & V+............. First Telecom Cable Saver for cheap phone calls
Pittcity is on a distinguished roadPittcity is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Ordered a change to my package online....what a mistake!
The most useless question they ask online is "When would you like our engineer to call?" They then give you a list of dates and times, but no clue as to how long the waiting time is or if first thing tomorrow morning is already booked up!!
I heard nothing for a week..not even an automated "we have received your order and will get back to you" type email.
I checked my voicemail at 11.25 on Saturday and there was a message from virgin saying the engineer would be with me from 12 to 6 that day.
Needless to say the engineer did not have my V plus box as it wasn't on my order and by the time I could phone cutomer services they had gone home for the weekend.
When I finally got through on Monday, after hearing the message that they had a technical fault and later a 15 minute wait on hold, I spoke to an apologetic lady who checked my order. I was not surprised to hear that they had a completely different order to the one I originally placed.....no Vplus box and TV size XL, I wanted size L.....I thought I had a lot of odd channels!!
Everything was quickly sorted, my TV package was immediately downgraded and my bill changed to the 3 for £30 offer. I am expecting my V plus box next week....hopefully I will not have to ring customer services again and I definitely will not try using the online ordering any more!!
Pittcity is offline   Reply With Quote