View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 19:02   #5268
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Midway (2019): 7.5/10

A very very good film. I got instantly mardy at the start because it starts with Pearl Habour (which obviously kicked off the war for the Americans and precipitated Midway) which threw me off a bit but I quickly understood where it was going. It is a fantastic war film and if you love stuff like Black Hawk Down and American Sniper you'll love this. It has the perfect balance of what was happening behind the scenes on the intelligence front and the enormous air battles out at sea.

This is well worth you spending your money on and going to see at the cinema this weekend. Don't forget your popcorn
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote