View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 17:25   #67
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Confirmed: linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Old Boy you change your tune with every post I'm not on about Sport I'm referring to your Disney and CBS post.

You seem to champion all these options and still fail to answer my question of how much will people be forced to outlay if we have to buy a sub for each broadcasters app.
I think I'm pretty consistent, actually. In respect of the various streaming services, I would go for as much choice as possible and let people choose which ones they want.

It is impossible to put a price on this because every operator could have different models and methods of raising reveues. But you could make intelligent choices that suit you under such a regime and pay less. Even Sky recognises this, which is why we have Now TV. The evidence of how things are changing is there already, if you look for it.