View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 01:29   #93
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Let me put this business concerning a long standing discussion on SA coming to VM.

Its rumoured to be coming to VM in early 2019. Not good enough. We have been talking about this channel for many years.

About two years, l read an article in the media and business news. From the CEO of Sky. He was asked about SA coming to VM. He stated ' We have offered SA to VM on several occasions, and even reduced the cost, so that VM customers can enjoy this channel.'

VM stated that they were NOT prepared to pay OVER the limit for a channel.

I said at the time that VM want the channel on the cheap, but at the end pf the day it will be US that pay for the channel at the end of the day.

With a new year, its about time that VM directors got together and gave us the channel that everyone wants.

I am certain that this year VM will increase prices more than once and still say ' we want the best for our customers.

VM will come a cropper, as the are many products that you can get SA on. So they will lose out or again got to Ofcom to complain