View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 12:28   #1019
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Black Lives Matter

Metropolitan Police Commissioner apologises to sprinter Bianca Williams after stop and search
Quote:
Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick has apologised to Bianca Williams after the Great Britain sprinter and her partner were handcuffed during a stop and search.
Dame Cressida told MPs that two officers had spoken to Williams and Ricardo dos Santos on Tuesday evening to say sorry for the "distress" caused by the incident...
Speaking to the Home Affairs Select Committee on Wednesday, Dame Cressida said: "My senior officer did say I'm sorry, and I say that too, and if there are lessons to be learnt from it we will learn them.
"I am looking at handcuffing as a specific issue. I think the Met has come an enormous way, I say to other people, if you want to call us institutionally racist then that's a matter for you. It's not a label I find helpful."
https://news.sky.com/story/bianca-wi...earch-12023936
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote