View Single Post
Old 15-03-2019, 19:57   #6
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one
Re: Glad I don't live in the US of A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Letters cost more because the unit cost has skyrocketed, what with us all going paperless. Competition in the small parcels sector has worked brilliantly, even for us out in the sticks where any of half a dozen couriers bring us packages (but hardly any come via the useless Parcel Farce service, which deserves to die on its arse).

At least my parcels from PF end up at my local sorting office if I am out, unlike some other private run companies when they deliver e.g. thrown over my rear gate or left by the front door for anyone light fingered to nick it.
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote