View Single Post
Old 19-10-2018, 12:47   #7
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: WiFi going off n on all the time on Hub3

Quote:
Originally Posted by copernob View Post
It is a kind of greeny White..If that makes sense. lol
ANYWAY---SOLVED! I hope.....I been hunting around the internet for a month or more trying to find a solution to this problem...Well, at around 2:30am this morning I found the solution..Phew!! Was my Moto G4 mobile phone. I decided at first to get my old Samsung out the draw, charged it up n pressed WiFi..It detected all my WiFi's on the Router & Netgear & TP-Link. So after a lot of reading I found a person who got it to work in his G4. Did a few things and loo n behold, it all worked...I put my Netgear downstairs and all lights came on, but today the 'Client Link LED' is off & the Router Link is RED not green. But I can still recieve WiFi at a low speed...I also did one or two changes in the Router Hub3 and also changed CH1 to Ch11. It is Hard going when one does not know much about these things...THANK YOU ALL for the Help.

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 ----------

My Moto G4--Sam3 mobile--Netgear WiFi Extender--My two PCs--Network Server--DLink NAS---Sam Tablet---all now detected in my Router...Except my TP Link Power lines... I can now breath a Sigh of Relief..LOl

If its not white you still have issues.