View Single Post
Old 28-03-2013, 08:25   #6356
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
yup more and more people both on here and out there in ' real life' tell / call me just that as well as oother things such as I've got no pride in my self as I claim free hand outs from the government.
anyway it's just the way people are being ' made' to see benefit claimants these days.
Hey I claim benefits and I don't give a toss if anyone else has a problem with that. And if they do, then so what, they're ignorant and not worth knowing if that is what they think. It's a problem that is easily sorted.

For most part the word benefits is seen in a bad light, as anyone who claims a benefit regardless to what type or what for, then assumptions are made on the spot and it does feel like you're tarred with the same brush as the scroungers who claim every single benefit there is. The ignorance on this forum is staggering sometimes.

I must add that I've never had a bad word said to me on this forum, I've never been called a scrounger personally in real life or on here (mainly because I keep myself to myself and don't say a lot), even though when you read what people think on this forum I personally don't take any offence from it, I find their ignorance easy to accept and I just laugh at them.