View Single Post
Old 27-03-2013, 12:56   #6347
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
ironically the council know before me had my new HB and CT forms through and from April 17th they use ESA and work group component to work it out so I investigated and although the ESA department was useless the incap told me I was awarded it

---------- Post added at 12:44 ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 ----------

At the end of the day its not as good as I hoped but its better than expected I thought like most others I would just be put on JSA and have to appeal totally. So those who slagged me off previously see I am ill so screw you
If you feel that you meet the descriptors of the support group (have you got the list of their requirements). Then you can go for an appeal. Though it is a gamble as you can be placed straight into JSA if you're unlucky. You can ask for a copy of an ESA85(a) form to find out your results and what you passed and failed on. (what score you got basically).