View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 08:34   #943
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Corbyn's kerfuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
They’ll do that anyway. Labour’s inaction here is beyond parody. I hope Ed Miliband is feeling suitably chastised; it was his membership rule changes that allowed the hard-left entryist nutcases into the party. They’re the ones who elected Corbyn, they’re the ones attempting to deselect moderate centre left sitting MPs in favour of Momentum fanatics and they’re the ones that think the world is subject to a massive Zionist conspiracy for which all Jews are supposedly somehow culpable.
Yeah, I know but I would have at least liked them to be made to squirm a bit harder. For it to at least cause some conflict within themselves. The outright anti-semites like Williamson will never, ever, change but I think there is another group who might at least a pause.

I think the documentary nailed why this does happen - they think they're 'anti-racists' so cannot be racist. As if racist is a binary thing which you either are or are not.

I don't think they had any smoking-gun unfourtly. The testimony from former staffers were damning but Corbyn's outriders have already decided everyone is lying so it won't convince them. Unless there is a video of one of the senior people outright saying they hate Jews then nothing will ever be proof enough.