View Single Post
Old 28-06-2018, 23:08   #3315
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I actually prefer the blue text and coarse adjectives, Andrew. They are a lot more uplifting than your prophesies of doom!
Describing the people we want to do business with as "turds" is uplifting? Dear me, you are not in the Cabinet are you? I mean, having 1 petulant child in Government is bad enough, but having more is frightening?

---------- Post added at 23:02 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
You can’t hide behind my (valid) coarse description of those unelected gravy train merchants.

A treaty between the UK as a third country and the EU could indeed include Galileo, for example. It is, of course up to the EU. But they are trying to punish us for leaving their sick venture.

Why are you, presumably a Brit, trotting out their line? You might not want Brexi, but now that the democratic decision has been taken, the keast you can do is stand behind that and criticise Brussels for trying to stiff us.
I really want to know what "Brexi" is? It is either Brexit after too much Veno Callapso or its a whole new option on the table

---------- Post added at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
That doesn't mean we will get the worst case scenario, though, does it? C'mon, lighten up!
OB, you misunderstand. I am not saying we will get the "worst case scenario", I am saying there is no solution on the table as yet. Talking about solutions, I am lightened up, with the help of a modest amount of Scottish medicine. Go Brexi!