View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 15:05   #2191
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
What makes you think they would only use Virgin TV Edit if it were a permanent change? It's VM's primary editorial communications platform, they have articles about most things including temporary rebrands of channels and the limited time access to certain services on channel 100. I know they've used used the Channel Guide page and the PDFs to show 'freview' periods for channels in the past.
When I say TV Edit I mean the Channel Guide page. It's the only part of it I look at regularly, so I forgot about the other parts. Sorry.

I don't recall the Channel Guide section showing "freeview" periods previously. But if you remember them that's good enough for me.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote