View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 21:17   #1040
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
So in your brave new world, we'll all be spending hours trawling through the content listings of the miriad of streaming services to make sure we don't miss something worth watching? Sounds a bit too much like hard work for me I'm afraid and I can guarantee Mrs G wouldn't be having any of it either - she likes to watch TV not content listings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
You'll also need to keep track of what is premiering when, and where, to ensure you can alter your subscriptions month on month so you don't miss anything you want to see!
Glad it's not just me then.