Thread: UK Timeline Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 10:23   #338
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Doctor Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
The problem I have is that although the good Dr. can change body, you have to believe it's the same person. It's a big ask for any actor, but they've mostly pulled it off. A change of sex might be stretching it . Can she convince us she's an older version of William Hartnell ?? Maybe he she can in which case it'll be worth a Bafta at least !
However hope I'm totally wrong
Really changing gender is more believable than regenerating into an entire new person. I mean he/she is a alien that travels the universe in a box which breaks the laws of physics. Being a woman is probably one of the less out there changes.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote