View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 18:33   #3
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Thumbs up Re: Vodaphone gaming lag and VPN blocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Thank you. That answers one question. Choosing a different DNS than that of Vodaphone's will get around blocks on alternative VPN sites and I think blocks on actual VPN connections. (I've always used Google's as an alternative to VM's - also crap.)

I wonder if that solution would also help with other detrimental aspects of Vodaphone security. Apparently, when entering a game server, VF's systems take a moment to consider giving permission. This creates delays and dropouts when entering the game lobby. Once in the game, service is good, with minimum lag.

The future looks good if this development works out. https://www.vodafone.com/news/techno...latency-gaming

Last edited by roughbeast; 27-02-2021 at 18:37.
roughbeast is online now   Reply With Quote