View Single Post
Old 18-08-2020, 10:50   #3148
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
The UK government might be a net contributor to Scotland at the moment but it's not always been the case every year. With people no longer needing to be office-based and increasing electricity generation north of the border, and potential Scottish EU entry if independent, things may change.
Have you thought this through? Clearly not. How does what you've said stack up against £75 billion that Barnett provides for Scotland? It's been a subsidy (and I'm happy with that because we are the UK) since 1978 funded from gross UK tax receipts.

As to the oxymoron I've highlighted ......

Lots of "may" and "might".

---------- Post added at 09:50 ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Worthy of Hugh, Pip.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote