View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 17:30   #144
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: This NI increase for Social/Health Care

Hiring bureaucrats is typical. Happens all the time more money is made available because someone has to control how that money is spent and that someone is expensive. It also happen even more with Tory government, the civil service can't let them get away with doing something worthwhile so they will find a way to make it less effective without actually opposing it.

My grandmother used to say that getting rid of matron from the wards was a huge mistake. It moved control to administrators who had very different aims than running a ward well.

It's nigh on impossible to revert though. You'd need someone to monitor that it is all working better and those someones likely want to keep their cushy jobs and their agency in work so may not report favourably.

There is wastage in most parts of public service. But correcting it often creates more wastage in other areas and, for the NHS, patients will be the ones to suffer. You can't ask a sick person to wait until the system is working OK before they get treated.