View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 17:48   #58
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Millions to be affected by NHS plan to ration 34 everyday tests and treatments

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
You are re-writing history if you are trying to deny now the mess that Labour left behind when they lost power, and you are ascibing views to me and others that we do not have.

As far as the NHS is concerned, I would remind you that the Conservatives stripped a huge layer of management out of the NHS after they came to power in 2010 and nobody seems to have noticed! We have a way to go yet. Problems are not resolved just by throwing money at them and the measure of a well-run service is not how heavily they are sponsored by the State.

---------- Post added at 09:41 ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 ----------

Who said we need to be like the US?
Anyone who cares to look back at the amount of debt, in real terms, will see it has risen for 40 years. It’s an absolute fallacy to blame the Labour Party for 40 years of flawed neo-liberal capitalism. Ten years on from New Labour there is still a defecit, and more debt than ever.

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
That statement is factually incorrect - the numbers started going down in 2007.
Old Boy doesn’t care for facts. Merely obfuscation of reality to blame Labour for everything.

---------- Post added at 17:48 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angua View Post
30% of that goes towards administration costs. That is how inefficient the American system is.
Profits creamed off, less spent on patient care. Glorious for shareholders I’m sure.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote