View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 17:11   #3637
Horizon
Media Watcher

Services: Sky, Cable & Freeview
Horizon has reached the bronze age
Horizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze age
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
I don't trust any of the media including the bbc none of them are content anymore to simply report events they try to shape events and misrepresent events with growing regularity. I cannot stand murdoch and despise him even more then i despise the bbc and when the day comes when the bbc has to survive without our money i most certainly won't miss it.
They've always been biased. The difference is now is that with the net you can access many different news sites, so at least you can balance one with another.

I tend to find Reuters reasonably balanced, but there's always spin with them all.

Today on Sky News they're saying civil war is about to break out over Brexit because the country is supposedly totally disunited.... Strange, I've never found an occasion before where the country (NOT London) is so universally united.